Saturday, May 17, 2008

Messin' Around

Thanks to Miz Booshay and The Pioneer Woman (see their links at left), I've been having fun playing around with Photoshop today. I'm SUCH a novice... and only have the "Elements" version, but I've still gleened some of their wisdom, I think... and even though the final version of the photo may be a bit to "lit" around grandma's face... and so very soft (the straight-out-of-the-camea version was a tad fuzzy), I still think there has been an improvement.


Before...straight-out-of-the-camera


After a bit of PS'ing around! (My precious grandma... telling me she loves me. :-) I'm blessed!)

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

I love that you can see the beautiful and sweet expression now!!!

How wonderful to have such a tender photo!

Good job!

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog.

I am happy to meet you, Pam!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18