Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Did I Say That?

Did I say that after Vogel State Park it was time to call it a day?

Ooooh, no, no, no.


We stopped at home, let the dogs out... I think we scarfed some leftovers for supper (Mountain Man Bob would be so proud... I said supper, not dinner, because dinner is what one would eat at lunchtime... at least that's how it is 'round these parts! :) )... we grabbed our sweaters, and headed for Buck Bald to watch the sunset.






Here's a big surprise:



We took lots of pictures! ;-)





Whoa, but it was windy and cold up there. As soon as it dipped, we were out of there!


Then {big sigh, and a heavy heart}...





Morning came and it was time to go to the airport. Time always goes too fast.


Aaaand, that's a wrap.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18