Friday, October 9, 2009

Beautiful Skies

I'm drawn to them. I love them. I have dozens... hundreds of pictures of them.

Misty, muted morning skies... bright blue daytime skies... colorful, vivid evening skies...


IMG_1513
This is a sunrise from my balcony.


IMG_1619
Another sunrise from the same balcony a few weeks later.



IMG_9572
Was on a hike and the bright puff of white cloud caught my eye.



IMG_0815 e
A sunset from Lot 51 at Wilderness Creek Falls.



IMG_0214
Another sunset from Wilderness Creek Falls... this one is Lot 53.



IMG_1428
Driving home from Blue Ridge, GA, this sight kept capturing my attention in the rearview mirror. Finally, I had to just pull over a get a shot of it!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18