Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Then and Now

Well...


Then as in "last August" and


now as in "last week."



Check it out...



Remember this?



It was taken last August when my girl came for a visit.



Here's that same overlook taken last week. I wish my punkin' were standing there rubbing her baby bump.


And there was this.

I was shocked that the leaves were starting to turn in August!





Here's that same row of trees... at the same overlook, taken last week.

Yes, the red really is that red. I did not photoshop enhance these!


And just because I mentioned The Bump... here's an update on that as well!



28 weeks.

Ta-da! Happy Day.

1 comment:

KristiinaSheree said...

Lovely mama. Looks like you're getting a great color show!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18