Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

It was nice and relaxing! Friday evening, we had dinner with our next door neighbors then took their boat out to watch the sunset. We enjoyed that - we just moseyed around our Cape Coral canals.
Saturday was quiet. Joe golfed and napped, I photoshopped and relaxed.
Sunday, Joe and I had lunch with mom after church, then mom and I did a little shopping. Later, we went out on the neighbors' boat again for another sunset viewing!
Monday was a bit more tiring, but productive. We spent the whole day doing yardwork and cleaning the pool/patio. Thankfully, there was a strong breeze blowing to keep us cool. I have sore muscles today!

What did you do?

Here are some pics of our boat ride. The sunsets weren't all that spectacular...





Hmmm...the night setting doesn't work well when the boat is moving!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18