Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memory Lane

This one's for Kristiina. I have to make it quick because I'm at the office... (yeah, and because I have a long line of people out the door, each with a signed contract for me to process and close for them, and I'm really busy...hmpf! No, no sarcasm here.)

Anyway, as I said, I'm at the office and was feeling a little hungry. So, I decided to make myself some peanut butter toast. Here's the memory-for-Kristiina part... as soon as my toast popped up, the smoke detecter started beeping and blaring (no, I didn't burn my toast... it's just sensitive).

Does that make you miss your Florida kitchen, honey?!

XOXO

1 comment:

KristiinaSheree said...

The alarms in Vermont do it too! I'm beginning to think it's me! :-D Thank goodness it was only one and not 5! Sheesh

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18