Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pleasant Interruptions

It's been 10 days since I've posted anything! Sometimes I just don't have anything to say... I still don't, but I do have pictures. I always have those. Someday I'll have really good, clear, DSLR pics. But for now, I have these.



I was doing my bible study out on the patio. The one open is Beth Moore's, Daniel; while Kelly Minter's, No Other Gods, is on deck. I looked up and noticed a glint of mischief in Zeila's eye (okay, since she's so far away - it was more in her posture than in her eye). See her out there in the yard... look above my water bottle, to the right. There she is!



And here she comes... looking for trouble!



And there they go (she and trouble)!



"C'mon, let's play!"



"I said, C'mon, Bruiser, let's play!"



"I - SAID - C'MON, BRUISER, LET'S PLAY!!"



"Oh, alright. But I'm not really in the mood."



"What's up with you... where's your spunk today?"

(BTW, doesn't she have a long, pretty neck? Sometimes we call her Audrey...as in Hepburn! And, now that I think about it, her eyes remind us of Barbara Eden...! Yeah, we think she's pretty.)



"Where'd she go? Do you see her? Don't tell her I'm still out here - I'm just not in the mood to play right now. It's too hot..."


Stay tuned for more canine adventures. It's my life.

Now, back to Daniel...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18