Sunday, August 10, 2008

08.08.08

08.08.08 Cool date...

Since that date, I've been trying to post a video straight from Youtube that hasn't worked. It was of my favorite dance from the So You Think You Can Dance finale... my favorite of the favorites. ...Will and Katee doing the Pas de Deux. I think they did it beautifully; Katee is so feminine, isn't she? And Will... well, he's great - such awesome lines.

Since I couldn't get the video to work, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q5hUrXcnlY&feature=related#


My second favorite was Joshua and Katee's Bollywood dance. That was cool. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0atA2spbbU

Were you pleased that Joshua won it? I was. He's very good, and he won with such grace and humility. I like him. I'd have been happy with any of the top 3 (Courtney is a good dancer, but I think the others are better.)

Who was your favorite dancer? And which was your favorite dance from the season?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18