Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Autumn in August

And more of Kristiina's photos that I snagged from her Flickr account!

She took these last week...around the 18th, I guess. I just can't believe that they already have glimpses of fall foliage.


This is a view of Mt. Ascutney from The Project (the enormous cabin for which Nic is overseeing the construction). See the hint of red to the right?


Here's a better, more obvious look!


How about this one?


Pretty, huh? Just wait till a couple of weeks from now!
I'll keep you updated.

And to see a bunch of pictures of the cabin... head here (Kristiina's Flickr).


Here's a preview:

Holy Moly! That's a lot of logs. If I'm not mistaken, this side of the cabin has that beautiful view of Mt. Ascutney.
See the guy sitting up on the peak... you can hardly tell here, but he's taking a moment to appreciate the view. And I do believe that's Nic (white shirt) on the phone, taking care of important details, no doubt (I'm proud of him...)

Oh, and if you read the comment (the one and only, lonely comment) in the post below, Kristiina said that Nic and Louie saw a black bear on their way up there the other day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true! Bear, stunning fall foliage and all! The man at the top peak would be Ryder. He's the one that I overheard the other day saying he couldn't wait to see this view in fall. Going down the right side of that peak would be Forest then Korey. The 3 amigos... Dan is on the ground with Nic. :-) I'm pretty proud of him too!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18