Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Housework

I sure do wish I could hire someone to clean my house. I don't know when it's going to get done!


This morning I'm here:




I was here last night, too, with hundreds of other woman watching Beth live from Kentucky via simulcast. Good stuff... food for the soul!


Then, I'm going to come home and head straight here (okay, I admit it... it's at this point that I could choose to do the housework. But I'm choosing not to!):




Anyway, as I was saying, I'm heading straight here... To float in the pool, while Sara swims out to me time and again! I've spent the last couple of Saturday afternoons floating in the pool; it's so relaxing. I have to take advantage of it while the temperature is right... I'm speaking of the pool temperature. For anyone that doesn't live in the tropics, this would be ridiculously warm, but I like my pool temperature to be in the low 90s... high 80s is a bit chilly! A mix of Florida sun and rain makes it just right (without a good rain to cool it off from time to time, it gets too warm even for me)!

Sunday it's off to church and then to mom's for lunch and an afternoon of visiting with her.

Looks like this weekend could slip away without my picking up a broom or the bottle of windex! C'est la vie!! It'll be there Monday evening after work... or... next weekend, for that matter. Hmmmm, I wonder if I could get away with that! (???) I already know the answer to that... never. With our silly, scampering seven, we sweep up enough hair every day or two to cover another dog!

Hope you're having a fun and/or relaxing weekend, too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18