Friday, August 22, 2008

Autumn

It's knocking on Vermont's door already!! Check this out:


See the red branch above the stone column?!

Kristiina took this recently of The Project, as Nic and one of the crew members survey the job (or maybe they were just taking a break to enjoy the view...?!?!). I talked to her last night and when I asked her about the weather... "Is it getting cool, yet?" She elaborated that "Yes! It's getting cool. As a matter fact, I've already spotted some red branches at The Project and as I drive to work!"

Goodness gracious... it's August!

What's the weather like where you live? Any traces of Autumn yet? There's no doubt it's still summer Florida... Hot and Humid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's Jon Rubinton! They had one last LONG meeting before he went back to Florida. :-) Check out flickr...I have a several fall colors up now. More will be posted tonight too. LOVE YOU!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18