Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Healthy Baby Boy

and Psalm 139

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." v.13




"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." v.14




"My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body." v.15





"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." v.16


Heavenly Father, it brings such peace and comfort to my heart to know that You see him, that You know him, and that he is the perfect work of Your tender hand. My heart's desire is that as You continue to form him, You'll give him good health and that the number of days You have ordained for him are many, that You'll make him strong in body, in mind, and in character, that You'll give him wisdom and discernment, and especially that You'll give him a heart that seeks after You, to Your praise and glory.


Oh, my joyful heart is overflowing!


Look again at that glimpse of his handsome face in 3D! I do believe he looks like his father. Kristiina thinks so, too. I love that face already and can't wait to kiss it!


I love these faces, too... See what you think... do we have a look-alike?


My precious Nic and Kristiina.



It's such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother -
that's why the world calls her grandmother. ~Unknown

1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Oh, Pam! I can hardly stand it. Isn't that the most beautiful sight? Isn't God good? I will never, never comprehend the miracle and mystery....

Thanks for the happy tears! And you ARE a Grand-Mother! Great quote!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18