Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Zeila

Zeila entertaining herself outside yesterday morning. I didn't realize until I viewed this on the computer that she was using her brush as a toy... she's not supposed to have that out there! And did you notice how she preferred to stay in the sandy area they have created for themselves... it really is their favorite place to play. Ah well, so be it. Someday they'll be more sedentary and I can spuce up the place with a little landscaping. For now, I'm glad I have happy, healthy, energetic dogs.

There wasn't much solitaire playtime before she spotted Luke. They love it when Luke comes out. Usually they run with him up and down the fence.

1 comment:

KristiinaSheree said...

I love her spunkiness! What a knucklehead.

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18