Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vermont Day 5

Well, today was certainly quiet. Mom and I had plans to ride Nic and Kristiina's bikes to Union Street and photograph the Cornish-Windsor Bridge (the longest covered bridge in the US) and the American Precision Museum where there's a pretty waterfall. But, it was rainy all day. So... we didn't do much.


Here's a picture of our weed bouquet from yesterday... and how a fireplace/stove is arrayed in spring.



This is how Sophie spent most of her day. Dig that plaid carpet in the sunroom.


And how mom spent much of her day.


We did do Wii Fit for about 45 minutes! Turns out I'm an excellent runner (in place) and I'm a yoga master (apparently Wii ascertained this because I kept my balance during a breathing exercise).


More tomorrow......
Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny (at least not rainy) so we can take that bike ride.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18