Monday, June 30, 2008

Photography for Sale!

Check this out. The Farmer's Diner, where Kristiina works in Quechee, VT, is located in the Quechee Gorge Village. Right between the glassblowing shop (with lots of cool glass pieces for purchase) and Cabot's Cheese store (they have a yummy free taste-testing buffet setup), there's an awesome gift store that has expressed a desire to have Kristiina's photography displayed and stocked for sale!

(Kristiina took these so I could see...)

Here are some framed prints displayed behind the cash-out counter.


And to the right of the counter, the cabinet containing her matted prints. I was with her when she took those two top ones. The one on the left is the old Community Church (I think) in Windsor Village, and the one on the right is the Connecticut River, taken the evening we "dashed out" after she got home from work. Actually, I was with her (mom, too) when she took most of the framed prints, too. Cool.


(The day we dashed out... and she captured the pretty CT River shot.)

How cool is that?!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and grandma living in rural Vermont. “…giving thanks in all circumstances…” 1 Thess 5:16-18